A long-term EVS project of a Slovak volunteer in Gori, Georgia. The project was supported by the ERASMUS+ programme.
Goals of the project:
- Promote international cooperation and mobility as an instrument for personal and professional development of young people,
- Establish and organize the main activities of a mobility center within Bridge of Friendship “Kartlosi”. The mobility center will promote opportunities of international exchanges, training courses, internships, grants, etc. offered within the EU funded projects and other programmes supported by private and public donors and organizations to young people in the Gori region,
- Provide information in meetings, through information materials and internet, support young people in search for an appropriate project and application, etc.
- Inform local young people about voluntary projects and opportunities abroad, EU programmes which support mobility and youth projects,
- With other volunteers in Gori organize events for the local community to promote intercultural dimension of the youth work, volunteerism, common values, EU-Georgian relationships, etc.
- Take part in the implementation of the Bridge of Frienship “Kartlosi” projects.
Project duration: 1 February – 31 August2015
For further information read more in Simona´s report.