The training seminar for youth workers, youth leaders, project managers and coordinators of youth activities who are interested in strengthening international aspects of youth work and professionalization of their work with international partners and volunteers. The training seminar is supported by ERASMUS+ programme (KA1 – Mobility of youth)
Participants will explore and discuss:
- Opportunities, challenges and benefits of international cooperation in youth work,
- Strategies of international cooperation in youth organizations. Management of international projects. International volunteers.
- Funding of international activities (including ERASMUS+ and other EU resources).
- Best practices and examples of international youth activities to motivate new project ideas
- Constrains of working with international partners, intercultural awareness
The training course will be based on the methods of non-formal education and our experience and expertise in international cooperation, intercultural issues and project management.
The working language will be English.
Profile of participants
- Active participation in the full programme of the training course (6 working days)
- Satisfactory command of English
- Transfer of new knowledge and information to their organizations
- The training course is open for participants from the countries of the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia), candidate countries (Turkey, Albania)
Travel and visa costs reimbursement
Travel and visa costs will be reimbursed on the basis of submitting the original tickets and boarding passes to the organisers following the rules of the Erasmus+ programme (return trip).
Arrival date: 27 June 2015
Departure day: 3 July 2015
No. Accommodation and meals will covered by the grant of Erasmus+ Programme.
Please, contact us before 29 May at email@example.com